Rotorua Day Trip
Departure & Return
- Departures from all the hotels in inner city of Auckland City
- Departure time for day trips ( varies from 9am to 10am)
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 45-60minutes prior to this time.
- Exact pick up time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Tour ends at the sky tower with an option of dropping back to hotels in inner-city Auckland.
- Group Bookings : Minimum of 10 passengers Vehicle type ( Mercedes 2018)
- Passengers from 4-9 Vehicle type ( Toyota Hiace )
Te - Puia
Cultural Show in Te Puia (Optional)
Once this is all wrapped up, it’s time to visit Rotorua city centre, the Government Gardens and the lake front, before heading over to the breathtakingly beautiful Green and Blue lakes, exploring the great Redwood Forest on the way.
Whether you want to take in the beautiful landscapes, relax in one of our world famous Polynesian Spas, participate in one of the other many thrilling activities the city has to offer or are simply more interested in the history and culture of New Zealand, regardless of your interests, Rotorua is the perfect destination to satisfy all your Kiwi-directed wants and needs.
Visit Wai O Tapu – A Geothermal wonderland! (Optional)
After you have taken in the sights and wonders of Rotorua, it’s time to bid farewell to the city and head back to Auckland, wrapping up the day and the tour.
Rotorua Day Tour Ends!