CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Great Ocean tour company reserves the Right to postpone/cancel any trip due to adverse weather conditions.
Our Company will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of cancellation.
Some suppliers products and services associated with our packages are non-refundable or incur separate fees.
- A Cancellation fee of 100% applies if the Client cancels with in 4 weeks of Scheduled trip.
- A Cancellation fees of 25% applies if client cancels before 4 weeks of Scheduled trip.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable but are transferable to another person.
- Pricing and Booking Confirmation
- Fares are in New Zealand’s $ and included 15% gst.
- Fares are valid for the dates specified and are subject to change.
- 100% deposit is required at the time of booking.
Full names and accurate weights of all passengers and their contact details must be provided together with signed companies booking confirmation prior to departure.